I recently had the pleasure of presenting another webinar for SCORE. This is a great organization that helps entrepreneurs and startups by offering webinars, online conferences and even mentors. The FREE Webinar I presented was ‘Scale Your Business Through Outsourcing‘. One great way to scale our business is through outsource options.
Webinar High Points
There were numerous great questions. I wished we had the time to answered all of them. Some of the topics discussed were:
- What Types of Services Can Be Outsourced
- Why You Need to Outsource
- Determining If You Are Ready to Outsource
- Discerning Where You Need Help
- Prioritizing Which Services You Need First
- Important Factors to Consider
- 1099 Employee/Contractor vs. Employee
- What to Look for in & Where to Find a Virtual Professional
- How Much You Will Pay for a New Team Member
- Managing Your Team Putting Processes & Systems in Place
- Possible Workflow Examples
I really enjoyed giving the webinar and helping others be more informed. If there had been more time I could have gone into more depth. There is so much related to Outsourcing. Key topics above, but could have also discuss the IRS rules related to a 1099 Employee. Another meaty topic is Project Management and it can be used to manage a Team. Not to mention details for interviewing a virtual professional. That is a good reason why you can use a company like our’s to help you. When a business partners with us, I Manage my Team, if desired, to take additional stress off of the business owner.
What Services Can You Outsource
Some of the Most Popular Services to Outsource:
- Administrative (Virtual Assistant)
- Social Media Posting, Management, Ads
- Email Marketing
- Website Designer
- CRM Maintenance & Upkeep
- Digital Marketing (Social Media, Email Marketing, Blog Writing)
- Online Business Management (OBM)
- Tech Specialist
- Online Marketing Specialist (Automations)
- Processes & Systems Specialists
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Online Event Specialist
- Podcasting Specialist
And there are many more, limited only by imagination and ingenuity. Whatever you need to help with can usually be given to a contractor.
I hope you will watch the replay when you get the opportunity. There are many more details within this webinar so I really encourage you, especially if considering hiring a contractor (1099 Employee) and outsourcing some of your work. It goes into detail also about Why you Should Hire a Virtual Professional.
First SCORE Opportunity
The most recent webinar was actually my second one given. In 2017 I also presented a Free Webinar on ‘The Changing Roles of Virtual Assistants’. This was highly received and many signed up to be added to my list. I still receive inquiries regarding my services from some who watched that webinar nearly 2 years ago. I’m always grateful for any watching, but also feel these are important topics to bring to business owners.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, simply click on the pop up form and fill it out and you will automatically be added. Hope to see you there!